UltraCür® Curcumin Capsules
CURCUMIN IS A MIXTURE OF EXTRACTS DERIVED FROM TURMERIC.
As we age, our joint’s and muscle’s resistance to damage is impaired. Stiff aching joints become a daily burden, dramatically decreasing our quality of life. Curcumin capsules can help in multiple ways. Curcumin has been studied as a powerful anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant.
However, because curcumin is so poorly absorbed, these studies required massive doses of curcumin to achieve the blood levels necessary to make a difference. UltraCür curcumin complex can achieve the same levels with only 1 to 2 capsules per day.
- One UltraCür® Capsule can Provide on Average 610 ng/ml plasma Concentrations at Peak
- 610 ng/ml would take more than 140 Regular Curcumin Capsules to Achieve the Same
- Fast Acting: Peak Curcumin Levels in as little as 20-40 minutes
- Curcumin is 95%+ Pure and Made in the USA
- Cold Processed Wisconsin Milk used to Create the Protein Scaffold
Over a decade of research, Ultra Botanica’s scientific team and their academic research partners identified the factors limiting curcumin absorption and developed a series of novel methods to address them. The result is UltraCür, a proprietary curcumin complex that is nearly fully absorbed. UltraCür is the first and only curcumin on the market that can reach clinically relevant doses, on average with limited research about 600 ng/ml per capsule.
This level of Curcuminoids is some of the highest levels of Curcumin reported.
- High Absorption – Fast Acting: Peak Curcumin Levels in 20-40 minutes
- Potency Strength – Up to 14,000 times the bioavailability of standard Curcumin, and 10 times the bioavailability of nano-particle preparations.
- 100% Natural – We use no fillers or artificial materials in our product. The capsules are Organic, and all of the ingredients are made from Nature.
- Ease of Digestion – Quickly disperses in water. Whey protein is one of the fastest absorbing proteins known.
- No Fillers, Non-GMO
Curcumin has been notorious for its lack of absorbability. We approached Curcumin from a different Point of View.
Curcumin comes from Turmeric. About 3% of Turmeric is Curcumin. When the Curcumin is isolated 3 Curcuminoid molecules are isolated:
- Curcumin – About 75% of “curcumin” is Curcumin.
- Demothoxy-Curcumin – About 17% of “curcumin” is Demethoxy-Curcumin
- Bisdemothoxy-Curcumin – About 3% of “curcumin” is Bisdemethoxy-Curcumin